Front or Back Do you think they sound alike?
I have a feeling it's going to be another wedding year for friends. I have one friend that just married and 3 other ones on the way. How exciting! I even get the privalage of being a Maid-of Honor twice now. I am looking ahead and realizing that this is going to be a lot of work helping out and such but it will be fun in the process. I'm still not sure about my future and where I'm headed for schooling and a career and such. Ever just have those times when you're not sure what God wants you to do.....of course, what am I thinking, we are all human aren't we? I do really enjoy my current job at the Hardware and am so thankful for a wonderful place to work. I can't say that every customer is the most pleasent person to help, but that's when I learn to be patient and rely on God. Today I had a guy call on the phone regarding a special order that was suppose to arrive today and I told him it was here and to come to the back entrance. Well, guess what...he came to the front entrance and insisted that I had told him to come to the front entrance. Well, of course I don't think I told him that, but regardless we both had our own beliefs about who said what. I don't know why that frustrated me, but I was sure that I said the back. Anyways, I learned to be kind regardless and just forget about it. As you can see my life has been so very exciting these days in the dull months of retail in January. I did see "The Chronicles of Narnia" twice. I loved it mostly because of the symbolism with Christ and the Lion and the whole story line. It's encouraging to know God is greater than all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home