Irish dancing

(Thought I would try uploading a picture. This is a picture from last summer with two good friends that I grew up with. We went to NewYork, Philly, and DC last summer).
Irish dancing has got to be one of the greatest dances in the world. I went to watch the Haran Irish dancers and an Irish style band the other night and it was fantastic! It was a combination of music and dancing as well as seperately doing the dance and music. Oh, it was so great that I can't even express it on paper. Just to hear the beat of the music combining with the clogging was mezmorizing. I really enjoy just hearing the clogging by itself and how they can do so many steps and stay together. So, now there is suppose to be a Haran Irish dancing class coming to a city just 50 minutes away and I signed up to get more information about it. I've always wanted to learn since I was about 6 years old and watching the river dance style on tv. I'm just trying to figure out how I could use the dance in order to glorify God too....hhmmmmm....I don't know yet. Maybe there is an Irish dancing ministry somewhere. :)

1 Comments:
Ya, Irish dancing is cool. I miss you MAN!
12:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home