OH, the joy of friends getting married!! It's a joy and a sorrow, cause I know things won't be the same, but I am so thankful that my old roommie from this past year is now married to a great godly man. It was a sunny day and a simple, yet, elegant wedding. Just to explain one of the pictures: the picture of me and another girl is Amy. She was my wall mate (lived next door to me) at school this last year. She always adds spice to my life and a good laugh. Oh, Amy...what a great friend you are.

1 Comments:
Cute pics! I hope your summer is going great. If you make it up north, you'll have to let us know. I finally got onto a decent internet connection for the first time since the move and finally updated our blog. So, how IS your summer going?
5:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home