Thursday, February 15, 2007

Random Selections





Happy Belated Valentines Day! This rose is from dinner at the Cafeteria. Each girl received a rose as we walked in and the tables were decorated with fun music playing in the background. We (Jess, Kaitlyn and I) ate a steak, potato and dill carrot dinner. It was all pretty good, except for the overcooked baked potato. I also received Valentines from my niece and nephews which now cover my shelves.

Lastly, I have more of our garbage center share-center. I tried to resist the temptation at 11:30pm when these were left out for grabs. I had two donuts. By early morning, the cake and donuts were gone. We are literally scavengers around here. People see free food and all of the sudden it's gone overnight or within minutes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy! You inspired me to invest so I hauled myself to the bank yesterday and finally did it. Thanks for the motivating me.

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home