Thursday, May 11, 2006

Drum Roll Please.......

....So I got accepted!!! Well, I THINK I'm excited. Hmmm..how do I explain my feelings. I would say the word that fits is surpressed joy. I am so excited in one hand to finally have a goal in mind for a career and major, yet I will miss the friends, family and youth group kids and youth pastor's family here. I am excited to experience what God has in store for me in the big state of California, yet I will dearly miss this good old town. I guess it's the unexpected of possibly not coming back and moving on to a new transition in life. I will still come back to visit of course.
I have been viewing my last couple years here as my wilderness experience like Moses. I never dreamed I would come back to Chelan after I left in 2001, but what do ya know I came back from bible school in Sweden and England in 2003 and I've been here since. God sure is amazing. I am so thankful for all that He has done in and through me here and I know it won't end just because I'm moving. He has guided me painfully slowly at times(in my perspective of course). I can see such wonderful great things that He has done. I absolutely love our youth group and hanging out with the young people and being involved in their lives. I have learned so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tab said...

Hey Mandy! Congratulations on your acceptance! That is really exciting! When do you start? love, Tab

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Mandalin said...

I am supposed to be down there August 19th and start classes a week after all the information for new students is done. I am excited now more than I was. Thanks for leaving a comment

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home