WOW Week!
Week of
Welcome-for the new students at the college to get to know the area, play games, meet other freshman and the student leadership staff, be wild and crazy, listen to seminars about the vision of the school and be totally exhausted by the end of the week. I did survive my second WOW week, two weeks ago, it was also fun being on the returning student side rather than the new student who knows nobody and doesn't know what to expect for the week. It was fun getting to know some of the freshman and some other returning students who I never met last year. I am now officially a Resident Assistant over a wing of 25 other girls. God has given me a great opportunity to grow, learn, encourage, build relationships, be vulnerable, be a servant, and love when I don't feel like it. I am learning to be bold, fear the Lord and not to fear man in any circumstance. I did not step into this position thinking it would be an easier year, but obeying God and knowing that He has purposed for me to be His vessel to these girls. Please pray that I would be willing and humble for His glory. We just had our first week of classes. It's going to be a challenging year of work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home