Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hot Summer days in May!!

I don't know if I will survive this summer if the temperatures stay this hot. I usually enjoy 90-100 degree weather come August, but this is way too early. Hopefully it will go back to normal. So I have a whole week off of youth group and my week still seems to be full. I took a two hour bike ride last week. I actually started to get a little soar on the way back since that's the first intense excercise I've done in quite a while. I just can't get myself to make it in this heat though. I'm having a girls night for the girls in the youth group. We are going to watch Pride and Prejudice and do girly things and all that. I don't plan on staying up all night, so I hope they don't either. I would appreciate prayers that God would work through me to speak to these girls. Thanks to all who actually visit my blog. It's nice to know that ya'll are still out there and want to know what's going on in my little life. You are a treasure worth more than any other to God and me! Make the most of every opportunity God gives you and surrender to His perfect will. His interest is for your best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home