Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Finals Week and Mystery Gifts

I am coming up on finals week. I am excited for this semester to be over and I am so thankful for all the new things that I have learned. I have one final on Friday, Tuesday and two on Thursday. Then it's back to good ol' home sweet home where I will freeze as soon as I exit the plane after being in warm So Cal.

I received a secret santa gift at my door a couple of days ago and cannot figure out who it is. I thought it was a girl across the hallway, so I didn't say anything and then gave her a gift. I had a lot of fun picking out some fun earings for her. I asked her later if she was my secret santa and she wasn't! So, now I have no clue who it was. Oh well, I had fun giving the gift anyways.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was me. I was wandering through your dorm the other day and decided to leave something by your door :0) Just kidding. Good luck during finals. I won't be home for Christmas, so I'll have to catch you at spring break.

-Laura

6:17 PM

 
Blogger Tab said...

Hi Mandy! I hope your finals are going well. We'll have to hang out when you're in Chelan! I'll be around pretty much the 23rd-2nd.

6:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home