A Neighborhood of Christmas Decor




I'm sure everyone out there has gone Christmas light driving at some point in their life. I enjoy doing this at the most wonderful time of the year. This year was unique from any other year. A group of girls from my wing traveled to Rancho Cucamonga for our wing Christmas party last Saturday. We had a great time dressing up and wearing our fun heels. We had a great homemade dinner at our RA's home and then went for a five minute drive to the extrodinary Christmasy neighborhood. WOW!! I would have to say this is the most decked out neighborhood I have seen. The only thing that was missing was the frosty air and snow. On the other hand, it was nice to enjoy walking around the neighborhood without freezing our buns off. We arrived at the street headed for the neighborhood and the car line was just over 1/2 mile long, just to get to the entrance. We decided to walk up the hill in our fancy dresses and heels. Sounds like fun, huh? We made it up there and the crowds of people were walking up and down the streets. One lady asked us if we were caroling. We decided it was a good idea, so we sang Christmas carols as we walked around. At one point, we noticed a live band playing Christmas music on the front lawn. What an experience! It was worth the blisters and aching feet afterwards!

1 Comments:
Aww. You girls are so cute! Where did you get those shoes? I tried some on like that at Target, but couldn't walk :( I made quite a scene in the aisle. Merry Christmas and enjoy your break.
Laura
6:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home