Its Tab! I am in Seattle doing a rotation in General Surgery, staying at my aunt and uncles. Hey, have you ever thought about getting a myspace account? Chandra set one up for me a few weeks ago and it is a nice way to keep in touch...she offered to set one up for you if you want. :) (and you can set it to private so only your friends can see your page). Anyway, it sounds like you are having fun at Masters- your mom said you were going to be home for a long time at Christmas- we'll have to hang out!
Hi Mandy. I have relatives in Renton and I get comcast ads in the mail. And I check your blog, but I don't think I am your mystery viewer. This message is just to say hi and sorry I keep missing your calls. I'll get home Thursday around 9:30 and I'll try you then... LVW
Thanks tab! I'm glad to know it's you and not some stranger. Thanks for the offer of the myspace, but I really don't care for myspace so I guess I'll just stay with this one.
4 Comments:
Its Tab! I am in Seattle doing a rotation in General Surgery, staying at my aunt and uncles. Hey, have you ever thought about getting a myspace account? Chandra set one up for me a few weeks ago and it is a nice way to keep in touch...she offered to set one up for you if you want. :) (and you can set it to private so only your friends can see your page). Anyway, it sounds like you are having fun at Masters- your mom said you were going to be home for a long time at Christmas- we'll have to hang out!
8:09 PM
Hi Mandy. I have relatives in Renton and I get comcast ads in the mail. And I check your blog, but I don't think I am your mystery viewer. This message is just to say hi and sorry I keep missing your calls. I'll get home Thursday around 9:30 and I'll try you then...
LVW
10:54 PM
Thanks tab! I'm glad to know it's you and not some stranger. Thanks for the offer of the myspace, but I really don't care for myspace so I guess I'll just stay with this one.
1:43 PM
ok! I'm glad you are blogging. :)
7:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home