Here are just a few views from my room and just outside the door. Isn't it a beautiful warm day in November!! I'm loving the warm weather in the Fall here.
Look what I almost stepped on on my way out the door to take a picture.
Hi Mandy. Nice pictures! I really like the second one with the house in it. It's my favorite kind of architecture. If I had a blogspot, I'd have to put pictures of the pouring down rain on it. The rain even cancelled our kickball tournament today (my team is in the semi-finals). Hope your classes are going well. Hasta la pasta! Laura
How sad about the rain. I am glad it's only rained twice since I've been here. I hear it rains a lot in the winter/spring months here. I'm not looking forward to them.
2 Comments:
Hi Mandy. Nice pictures! I really like the second one with the house in it. It's my favorite kind of architecture. If I had a blogspot, I'd have to put pictures of the pouring down rain on it. The rain even cancelled our kickball tournament today (my team is in the semi-finals). Hope your classes are going well. Hasta la pasta!
Laura
8:51 PM
How sad about the rain. I am glad it's only rained twice since I've been here. I hear it rains a lot in the winter/spring months here. I'm not looking forward to them.
1:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home