Monday, June 19, 2006

Clarissa's Wedding






Well, what a splendid day! Thanks to the Lord for the gorgeous weather. It was just the right temperature with a little breeze. Ok, so it's my second time being a a maid of honor and my third time being a bridesmaid....what is that phrase "three times a bridesmaid, never a bride". Well I don't agree with that. I had a wonderful time in Clarissa's (my cousin) wedding. The day started off about 7:30 am and we had plenty of time to get ready. It was so relaxing to just have lots of time. Clarissa did get quite nervous as time went on, as she didn't have any butterflys in the weeks before. I knew it had to hit her like a rock on the day of the wedding. Some funny moments were:
-While walking down the aisle with her dad on her left and her step dad on her right side the breeze was blowing the aisle runner all over and she was trying to look graceful without tripping and lauging at the same time.
-The Manor that the wedding took place overlooks a river where lots of rafters were enjoying the rapids and towards the end of the ceremony when Pastor did the vows the rafters were yelling and screaming as if applauding them on there marriage. I couldn't stop myself from laughing as Clarissa was also.
Anyways, I am happy that they are off to a new life together and pray God's blessing and protection upon their marriage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home