rainy june weather
So it's beeen a while. Today I was sent home from work because of a soar throat. It really wasn't that bad that I couldn't work, but I guess my boss just doesn't want the rest of the employees to catch this bad virus. There have already been 5 other employees out with it the previous week. So, I'm sitting at home catching up on emails , sleeping a little and relaxing and.......watching it rain AGAIN! It has been raining almost everyday in the month of June. Although we do get some sun, the clouds always seem to come around at least one time in the day or sometimes all day. Just on Sunday my mom, dad, and I watched the black clouds roll in over certain sections of the valley and all of the sudden it started to hail like crazy. It was pellting the metal door at the back of the house so loudly it sounded like airsoft bbs hitting it violently. It hailed for about 10 minutes and then the rain came pouring violently as well. What an exciting storm to watch and not have to be out enduring it. So, finally when the rain let up a bit I went outside and there were piles of crushed ice size and bigger of hail in the back of my truck and all over the yard. It reminded me of snow, only in the month of June.

2 Comments:
Hi Mandy! Hope you feel better soon. :(
I'll be there in 12 days- so I hope it stops raining! :)
We should hang out sometime if you aren't too busy...
Tab
4:33 PM
Hey Mandy! Sorry to hear you are sick. I had the same thing last week. After a few days of daytime tv I was ready to get back to work :) Sorry about all of the rain - it sounds like Portland up there. The rain is no fun, but summer starts next week. Hope you feel better soon.
Laura
9:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home