Thursday, August 31, 2006

Terantula

Ok, so it's been a while since I've had to do school work. Let's say about 4 years!! I knew a four year college would be more work, but wow, this is a lot of work. I'll only get through this by God's wonderful and complete grace and much prayer and discipline.
Yesterday, as I was walking out of the Caf from lunch, two guys had a to-go-box and a twig. Hmmm...what are they doing? Above them was a terantula which they were trying to trap it inside of the to-go-box. Sounds like a good meal, huh? Well, their mission wasn't successful so it still resides on the campus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy
EEEEWWWW! I hate eight-legged things - your campus is not safe with that thing lurking around. I think I might have nightmares tonight. I hope you're having a blast in CA. How is your roomie?

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home