Time to rest
So it's been a crazy crazy week and it's only Wednesday! Thank God it is my day off tommorow. My mom went in for knee replacement surgery on Monday. She is currently at hospital about 50 minutes away. My dad stayed until a couple hours after surgery and then had to go to a conference on the other side of the state until Friday. That leaves me by myself trying to care care of the house and watering both lawns as well as taking care of the dog, two cats, and three hamsters. The last two days have consisted of work and driving down to see my mom, then coming home to sleep. Tonight I stayed home after work because my mom is doing much better and I actually worked out in the yard and cut some fresh lavender. I am going to make some little bunches of fresh lavender and freshen up the house. Tonight I finally got to spend some time just with God relax for once. I saw TAbetha too! I hope we get to find some time to go out and do something.

2 Comments:
Howdy Mandy! I hope you are able to get some sleep! Sounds like you are super busy. Say hi to your mom for me and I hope she has a swift recovery. Thanks for the updates.
10:50 PM
Mandy!! Been way to long my friend. I got your message that you called and stopped by. Sorry that the last two times you've stopped by, I've been gone or had company. We need to catch up sometime. Are you going to California? Miss you...
8:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home