Friday, August 11, 2006

New Beginings

Ok, so I finally made it back to the blogging world. I have been thinking about blogging for the past month and never made time for it until now. So much has been going on lately. Let's see....I went to Creation for a day. That was a lot of fun. Audio Adrenalines Adios was really good. I was going to leave before their last song, but I couldn't cause I was having too much fun. I ended up leaving the Gorge around 11:30 and getting to bed around 2:30 am. ugghh...The next day at work was a little rough.
My last day of work was simply great. I have been so blessed working at the hardware with such a wonderful crew. I got gifts from three different coworkers and a surprise cake and card waiting in the break room with most of the employees down there. It was a wonderful day. What a way to be encouraged as I head off to school again!
Oh, yes! I bought a car finally. So, I decided after about 2 years looking for a car that I finally had a deadline to buy one. I think people can call me a professional car window shopper since I never buy them; just look for cars. God sent me to the perfect used car. I will have to upload a picture of the blessing He gave me. I totally give Him the credit for giving me the car.
I am moving in just 5 days! AHHHHH! I can't believe my time is up already. I think I'm excited. Ok, I'm excited and I'm a little nervous. It's the whole TRANSITION that I don't like going through at first. I will miss everyone in this little ol' town and family and familiar faces. I will even miss my old job too. Where there is an end, there is always a new begining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home