Dedicated to the best adopted family


Oh, how I love this great family so much! What a blessing you all have been to me in the last couple of years. I am going to miss all of you while I am here at Master's. I will miss your hugs so much Amber and your close friendship by my side. Talking on the phone just doesn't top being in the same town. Ebony and Jordan: you are just like having a little brother and sister and I will miss playing games at the church and all the fun we have together. I miss being at the house and all of you begging me to come play with you. I know I will enjoy coming home again for holidays and breaks.
Andrew and Bronwyn: you are a treasure in my life. I will miss all those late night talks about random things and all the counsel that you have given. I treasure your advice and listening ear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home